Culligan® Water Filters
Filtered Water Solutions
Benefits of Culligan® Water Filtration Systems
- Provides a continuous supply of filtered water for your entire house
- Removes dirt, silt, clay and other sediments
- Neutralizes acidic water to prevent staining and corrosion
- Removes iron to prevent staining
- Removes sulfur, which causes a rotten egg smell
- Minimizes unpleasant odors, including chlorine
Popular Culligan® Water Filter Models
The Culligan® Sulfur-Cleer® Water Filter - Utilizes advanced aeration technology to oxidize dissolved iron and hydrogen sulfide in water, reducing rotten-egg smells and foul odors.
The Culligan® Iron-Cleer® Water Filter - Utilizes a patented, twin-tank system to oxidize dissolved iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide in water, reducing iron smell and flavor, and rust staining.
The Culligan® Arsenic Reduction Filter - The only certified whole-house arsenic reduction filter on the market using exclusive high adsorption media, maximizing arsenic reduction.
Every Culligan® Water Filter System and installation plan is customized based on your water treatment needs. Your local Culligan Man™ will review your water concerns, the size of your household and even your home's plumbing before recommending the perfect water filtration solution for you and your budget.
Contact your local Culligan Man™ for rental and purchase pricing today!